Sunday, May 3, 2009
Family time
We had a fun weekend hanging out with family. Krissy and PJ blessed Lucy today and we just made a weekend out of it. Dad came up and so we went to dinner last night and after church today we had lunch over at Krissy's and PJ's. My boys love getting together with their cousins. They like to bring their bikes or scooters and take off for hours. Last night the boys were out riding bikes and it started to down pour, they came back drenched, but they didn't mind at all! So now they are in bed and it is quiet in my house and I am enjoying the thunderstorm outside. I love thunder. My kids not so much though, Owen is asleep on my floor (but shhh, don't say anything to him). I don't mind, it makes me feel like he still needs me just a little!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment