Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Vacation Day 1

We are in Las Vegas tonight. I cannot believe we are finally going on our vacation. But first I have to brag for just a minute. Owen came home from school today with a certificate. It said he scored in the top 10% of the nation on his testing. At first he didn't get why we were so excited, and than we explained to him what this meant and he thought it was pretty cool too. He is a smart kid!! We picked the boys up from school and just hit the road. We stopped in Cedar City to have lunch with dad and Dianne. Thanks for the visit, we had a good time and a much needed break from the drive. Clark and the boys had tickets tonight to the Tournament of Kings dinner show. I didn't think Ally would find it too entertaining so I let them have a guys night and they had a BLAST!! These pictures are from Clarks phone so sorry for the poor quality, I should've parted with my camera for the night and let him take it. I hung out with Josh and Rachelle, and we got all practiced up for Disneyland and walking around the park, by walking around forever to find dinner (okay so we were lost), but amazingly we did find our restaurant and the car again. We were blessed, that is all I can say because we don't have any idea how we did it. We all had a fun day and will be back at it again in a few hours. Yea, for vacations!!!!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

I cant beleive that you are blogging on vaction