Monday, May 18, 2009

We survived another fieldtrip

I love you so much Owen and Davis, but I am done with field trips and bus rides and carnivals and such for awhile. Well, I guess until next week, when there is field day and yearbooks. Today was Owen's class field trip. We went to the dinosaur park, it was a much shorter bus ride, but my head hurt more by the end of the ride. 3rd graders are so much louder than the kindergarten kids. I feel so sorry for the teachers right now at the school. I would just throw in the towel and let the kids take over, because that is pretty much what has happened anyways. Ah fun times!!


1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

Fun Field trip!

-Sorry things have been CrAzY, your more than welcome to post the photo's on your blog. You can do it from your CD or take them off my blog:)