I surprised Gator with a Lagoon pass for Christmas and of course I got one for me too. Well then stupid Covid19 hit and closed everything down and left us with an uncertain future. Today Lagoon was able to open again, very differently, but it opened and we went. There are a whole bunch of new rules for social distancing. And masks are a must to get into the park, but once in they can be optional. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, but we took ours off except for when we were getting on and off rides and would be close to the workers. Even the bathroom stalls are closed every other one so they are 6 feet apart. The sinks are closed every other one. We walked through the turn style and a worker followed right after us with a rag and cleaner. They don't even stamp your hand anymore, they just scan the pass and hand you a bracelet. The lines are spaced 6 feet apart, and once on the ride it doesn't get filled up. Members of the same family can sit by each other, but other then that everyone must be 6 feet apart, which on some rides that just left Gator and I. The best part is the limits set regarding park capacity. I made a reservation and at times it seemed like we were the only ones there. I am sure the rainy day didn't do much to help their attendance, but it was so fun! Today was cold and by Friday when I have another reservation it will be 95 degrees. I hope the pool can open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment