Lately I've been posting alot with Gator and Joey. We've been doing a lot of hiking and going for walks and to the park. The boys have been working, or in Milford, or out with friends. I missed hanging out with them, well the last couple of days they found a way to make me feel better and spend some time with me. I can't complain too loud because even in the doctors office, they are pretty fun to be around.
Yesterday coming out of the store, my phone rang and I couldn't get to it in time. Gators started ringing right then and I felt something was wrong. Owen didn't even tell Gator hi, he just said "where's mom?" I didn't even say anything and he told me to just breathe. Then came the question, "where can I go to get stitches?" Owen cannot stay away from injury, he just can't. He needs to start playing football again though because funny enough, he doesn't get hurt playing football, it is usually outside of football. This is a fishing injury. Yes, fishing. He is so lucky that he didn't cut anything major especially since they were afraid of an artery or something, and he is also lucky he is dating Kylee who happens to work at a clinic with a very nice doctor who stayed late and stitched him up with 11 stitches.
"The bump" has been around for over a year, and it has started to hurt so we figured it was time to remove it. Last week, the doctor suspected either a Lipoma or a Pilar Cyst. Well after cutting into it today he had a new guess. He asked if he had some sort of trauma before because it was either a Hematoma or a Hidrocystoma. It was full of blood and a clear fluid and it had a lining. I really don't know what any of that means, but the doctor says it shouldn't come back and that is what I was listening for. So now he also has stitches, only 5, but still they are holding his head together. The nausea hit him again, and he about passed out again. He has a high pain tolerance, but his stomach can't handle this kind of stuff.
I'm probably in a little bit of trouble. The fact that Twisted Sugar was in Layton kept us from indulging every day, but now one has opened about 5 minutes from our apartment. We are all a little addicted to Twisted Sugar chocolate chip cookies. But after a couple of stressful days, I needed a cookie.
Also a good cure for a stressful couple of days. 









No comments:
Post a Comment