The other night we went to Rachelle's while the boys were fishing. Our group restriction went from 10-20 so we hope to be able to start getting out more and seeing everyone again. We're going camping this weekend, so I'm excited for that.
Davis is working, and Owen is fishing. Either way they aren't around a whole lot. I have to steal from the social media to prove that they exist. They are going camping with us this weekend though, so hopefully I see a lot of them for a couple of days.
One person I am around ALL THE TIME is Joey. The boys took him fishing, and it was so strange. Davis sent me a picture. I said I didn't miss him, it was just strange.
Don't need sunscreen if no skin is showing.
I had to laugh, I got this snap from Davis as I was talking with Krissy and PJ saying Davis has been working full time so I was proud of him for not just wasting all day sitting around. He has been struggling a little with his online school work, but I was okay because he is working full time and still learning. Then he sent me this snap, and I realized maybe his language skills are suffering a bit more than I thought.










No comments:
Post a Comment