Joey listens for Davis's truck to pull in anytime Davis is gone. I have to keep the screen open around the time Davis is off work, because as soon as Joey can begin to hear the loud truck he runs out on the deck to see Davis. It really is pretty cute.
Owen still spends a lot of his time fishing. Even after he about sliced his thumb off.
When Gator and I planted the flowers, we put up a hummingbird feeder. Now that they have found it, there are so many hummingbirds that come and visit. I love to sit outside and watch them.
Even though I don't ask him for hugs, because even though I have grown very fond of Joey the one thing I still hate is the dog hair, he still gives the best hugs to Davis and Gator.
Besides my hummingbirds, I also have pet worms. These guys are now in their chrysalis waiting to become butterflies.
Davis surprised us the other day and got off early. Owen had plans, but we took Joey for a walk. It was nice because a lot of our walks we go on during the day when Davis is at work, so I enjoyed him getting to go along.
If we go somewhere in Davis's truck, I usually just get in the back with Gator. I took this funny picture of the boys cruising. Sadly I think Joey likes the blasting music like Owen and Davis.
Just a cool picture that Davis sent from work this week. It has been a stormy on and off week making way for insane heat. Up on a lift Davis had a good view of the stormy sky.













No comments:
Post a Comment