Monday, May 11, 2020

Mothers Day weekend

I had a good Mothers Day weekend.  My kids are pretty cool, and we are very lucky to have each other.  I hope I can always be what they need in a mom.  We got our ice cream and went to the park with Joey and the big bubble wand.  I realize my days are numbered when it comes to "hanging out" with all 3 of these guys, but I'm happy they still humor me sometimes.  And I for one enjoy these times probably more than I should.  
 Owen and Gator made breakfast.  Owen is pretty skilled at breakfast.  I credit it to the years of Mothers Day breakfasts he's made.
After breakfast, we went to Kaysville for church and dinner.  I had texted Krissy's kids and had them prepare a little something for sacrament meeting about their mom.  Without me knowing, PJ had done the same thing.  And I bawled.  My kids can be extremely sweet and kind.  There are so many reasons that we were all put together to get through life.  
I got a basket full of soaps, lotions, scrubs, and face masks.  Gator joined me after dinner in a little spa treatment.  The boys had agreed they would saying it was Mothers Day and they had to, but they chickened out and decided their beards would get in the way.

No comments: