Friday, June 9, 2017

Family Friday

This one will be fun!  We love doing things with our family.  We went to the zoo today with Colin, Becky and her grandson, and Andrea with her kids.  Davis got to come today, but Owen couldn't.  He was up at Weber today with their football camp.  These next few weeks will be killer for him and football, but he's loving every second of it.  We had fun at the zoo, we missed the polar bear.  She died a couple months ago, and they are getting 2 new ones, but not until the fall.  There was still a lot to see, I personally love the giraffes, elephants, and gorillas although I felt a connection with the bear.  I could totally live my life people watching from my cool pool without a care in the world.  Thanks family for making our first "Family Friday" a fun one!

No comments: