I decided I wanted to hike some more this summer. Davis loves to hike, and we just don't do enough of it, so every Monday is now Mountain Monday and we are going to hike. I've been wanting to do Donut Falls for years, and that is what we started with today. It was so pretty and so nice and cool up by the falls. Online it said "easy" and I'm sure if Gator and I would've gone the right way it would've been easy. The boys were in hurry and went ahead of us and we chose the wrong path. It was all steep and hard and long. After about an hour, we finally met a nice couple who had done the same thing and we decided to go off trail and just listen for the water. Well, luckily it turned out in our favor, we found the falls and the boys who had been up and down the mountain 3-4 times looking for us. The rest of the afternoon was great, we ate lunch and played in the falls for a little bit before heading down on the right trail. And imagine that, it would've been so easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment