We usually make it to the rodeo and fireworks for West Haven Days. The last couple of years Owen has had to work at the rodeo, but Davis and Gator and I go to the rodeo. Davis didn't do much rodeo watching, he found some friends, but I did get a picture of him to prove he was there even if it was just for 5 minutes. Gator's favorite is the barrel racing, she waits not so patiently because it is always at the end. I like the bulls, but this year the clown was so funny. He stole the show, the rodeo was kinda slow this year, so thank goodness for the funny clown. The fireworks were awesome. It is always a good show, and it's so exciting because we get to watch more fireworks next week for the 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment