We struggled with a name for Thursday, but Andrea helped us. It is perfect because it can be anything. Today's trip was up to Logan for Owen to attend a camp at Utah State. Davis couldn't come along, he had weight lifting and work. I'm learning a tough lesson this summer. It's tough for me, but it's okay too. My kids are growing up and doing a lot of stuff, but just because one has plans doesn't mean the rest of us can't go do stuff too. It stresses me out to not have all 3 with me, but I'm working on this. Gator and I dropped Owen off and went to the Logan Temple. I've never been up to the temple here, but it was beautiful. I can't wait until Gator is old enough to go inside with me. We were thirsty so we went to get a Swig, and then played a little game with Jess. She goes to school up at Utah State, so we took pictures of Gator and texted her asking her to guess where we were. She guessed right away, but gave us the idea to go get some Aggie Blue Mint icecream. Great suggestion Jess, it was delicious!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment