I'm so sick of my car the last couple of days. Thursday I drove up to Logan again this time with Davis. He was invited to a basketball camp with Fremont. He was so excited to stay in the dorms and play basketball for 3 days with the High School. Scooter, water balloon launcher, and lots of junk food and he was ready for the weekend. Owen woke me up at 1am Friday morning saying he just got a text about another football camp he really wanted to go to at 8am. So we slept a couple of hours, then headed down to Lone Peak. He went to this camp last year, it's a good one because over 100 college coaches come to watch the boys. I met the ISU coaches, they would be a lot of fun for Owen to play for, I met the Weber coaches, as well as the Washington State (Owen's first choice and he's dying for them to extend an offer) coaches. Owen is exhausted, he has been traveling and playing football now for about 2 weeks, and he still has this whole next week. It's what he has worked for though, and he is loving it! After that camp all day, we woke up early again today to go back up to Utah State to watch some of Davis's games. There were 2 sophomore teams, and the one that Davis played with went undefeated and won the championship! It was awesome watching Davis play with the High School kids. He hasn't decided yet if he is going to play up as a Freshmen this year or stay at Rocky one more year, but he definitely proved that he can play with the older kids, he played great! The boys did amazing, but I owe my shadow a huge shout out! Gator is such a supportive little sister. She follows her boys around with me and keeps me company and cheers for them. She's gotten up at 5:45 am the last couple of mornings to take care of the neighbors dogs before setting out to camps with me. I taught her to play Phase 10, so we've been sitting on the grass or dirty gym floors for the last 2 days playing cards and laughing and supporting our boys.







The championship game was played in the Spectrum. I walked in and the chairs were terrible. I thought oh gosh, they must've got these on clearance or something. Seriously, there had to be a story behind these seats, so I turned to google and I found out they were these colors to signify the fall leaves in Logan canyon. Okay, I love fall, so now I love these seats!
We went to Aggie Icecream last week with Owen, so of course we had to go back this week with Davis!
1 comment:
Wow, lots of football for Owen... I can't believe he's so close to playing in college.
Post a Comment