Monday, June 26, 2017

Tubing

As you can tell Gator and I are having a fun summer.  But we are really missing our boys.  June they have been so busy with sports, they haven't been able to play with us as much as usual.  She doesn't mind at all, but I do.  I want to have all my kids with me all summer long.  I know this isn't possible, and it is just going to be more and more the case.  But today I had them.  It was only for a couple hours before Owen had to go to work, but I still had them and I made the executive descion that we were going to forgo Mountain Monday and go tubing.  Davis wasn't keen on the idea once he stuck his toe in the freezing cold river, but he did manage to look like he was enjoying himself long enough to get a picture for me.  That child hates being cold, which is funny to me because he is the only one that ski's, and it most definetely has to be cold for that.  He came home from the river and took a hot shower and put on sweats.  He is not my child, and had to have been switched at birth. 

No comments: