I guess we've named the days of the week. Wednesday's are now known as "Water Wednesday." Gator said we went swimming last Wednesday and again today, so that is what we will do every Wednesday. Yesterday, was "Treat Tuesday." We didn't get a picture, but we'll make more treats through out the summer for sure. Today was the hottest day of the year so far, the perfect day for a dip in Lagoon a Beaches freezing cold water. I split my time between the one that loves swimming, and the one that doesn't love swimming, I count it was a win though, because he came with me, and he was in a good mood. We are having a slight issue with teenage hormones with Davis, and the struggle is real, oh it is real. But, with patience (on my part) and lots of love we will survive!!
He tried, he really did. He did 1 time around the river, 1 speed slide and 2 times down Outrigger.
But most of the time he spent like this. Next time we're taking a friend for him as well. He's all about his friends lately. As we were walking out he did inform he wasn't completely non productive during his time on the side, he gave a fake # to 4 different girls. Way to go Davis! You are a 14 year old boy.
Gator had enough fun for both of them. I don't think she will ever get tired of swimming. After 3 hours at the pool, I left and her friends mom met us there and took them around to do rides for 2 more hours.
Let's keep summering, it's a blast so far!!
1 comment:
What a fun idea to name each day of the week! Can't wait to hear what you come up with for the rest of the days.
Post a Comment